Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Without Internet


What was I thinking?!?! I trusted my most prized possession in the hands of my better half, and as he touched it.. BOOM!! It just blew up. A big explosion smashed the windows and a plume of smoke engulfed the house.

Ok. It wasn't exactly like that. But the point is: my pc stopped working. As I watched on, in what seemed like a frame in frozen time, I contemplated mouth to mouth resuscitation, kicking it (maybe it was a lose wire. You never know!), kicking my husband - but I quickly realized that that's not a very good idea, and finally, suicide.

My husband glanced at me and winced.. then he was like "Erm, I didn't touch it! It wasn't me!" *rolls eyes*.

I look at my monitor. It's black. Oooohhhh Myyyy Gaaawwdddd!!!! I want to fall to the floor and cry like a baby.. I want to kick and scream.. and shout "It's BLAACCKKK!!!" at the top of my lungs but I would look like a complete and utter fool, because my monitor has always been black. But today it is also not working.

Depression starts to take over and a huge black cloud comes down on me.
As I lay down in despair, with un-blowdried hair and unshaved legs, I wait for death to come for me.

Then the door bell goes.. Tsk!! Please go away, can't you see I'm trying to depress myself to death here!!

It's my brother.. and he's come to fix my pc! I can't believe it!! This is express service if there ever was any! In less than 12 hours! :D

I guess I can hide the noose now.

Thanks bro. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

lol thanks for the cookie :)

11:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!