Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Stupid Shoutbox!!! AAGGHHHRRR!!!

My shoutbox hates me. When it actually appears on the page, it absolutely won't let me post messages in it. It's telling me my cookies are deactivated.

I fekkin' hope so! I don't want radioactive biscuits, thankyouverymuch.

So, dear readers, even though I am not replying, because I don't have the right brand of Chocolate Uranium Biscuits, I am still reading your comments and appreciating them.


Edit: I have scrapped the shoutbox and chosen a new one that doesn't ask for sweets.

Please only post messages that make me look good. Thank you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy Gates crap software is your problem lol

10:20 pm  
Blogger Solidus said...

Hahaha! My shoutbox is fixed.. :P

4:32 pm  
Blogger lioness said...

Please please! From now on please call me Your Royal html Programmer.

I maneged to put links up, and a new shoutbox, a hit counter.. oh, nay, I shall'nt be computer illiterate no more. All hail she who has aquired knowledge of html.

Yay! Sacrifice a virgin!

6:54 pm  
Blogger Solidus said...

Hey.. I had this same problem in my new Pc.. The solution is to go internet options, press settings on the Temporary internet files space, make sure the upper thing is "Automatic" and the lower number is 5000 MB.. I'll work ;)

3:46 pm  
Blogger lioness said...

just tried it.. it didn't work.

4:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!