Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Today I learnt...

...that your heart doesn't really stop when you sneeze.

Yes. I know. Unbelievable but true.

And I've had a hard time convincing a group of people. And I haven't quite succeeded. In fact, I've convinced no one yet. It seems they're happier to think that they die and come back to life hundreds of times a year.

Next, I'm gonna try and convince them that the earth is round.

This is gonna be a hard one I know. But in the name of mother knowledge, who does not exist, I shall descend on these people like a white eagle with big ears, and show them the way to macaroni and cheese, tampons and the microwave.

And they will shoot down this eagle with lightning bolts from their arse.

Dammit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Solidus said...

LoooL! You're still talking about that issue..? I've tried it, and I felt my heart stop, that's enough proof that it does..!

And the earth isn't round, plus no lightning can enter my arse.. lol

12:51 am  
Blogger lioness said...

ok. stop trying to kill yourself. Atleast wait for me to get the camera first. >:D

1:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!