Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Friday, July 21, 2006

It's not funny

Dammit! Is it morning already?

I shut my eyes tighter maybe time would just reverse.. and the sun would disappear, the noise would go away and I can get back to my dream that was cut way too short. And as I try to force myself to carry on with my dream, I find myself getting further and further away from it.. forgetting vital details.. I get desperate ... try to re-live the whole dream to remember where it left off.. what went wrong.. and why the hell is someone calling me? Can't you see I am having a dream? Go AWAY!

Is this some joke? Some joke my mind is playing on me? First it creates these crazy thoughts, gets you liking them enough to make it into a story and then as it's getting to the exciting bit, the lights go on. Gee. Thanks brain.

After what seems like an eternity of struggle, I give up and open my eyes. The bright light washes all the sweet memories away, and there I am, sitting in harsh reality.

Yes. It's morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Solidus said...

The best way to try to remember the dream is through trying to remember it as soon as you wake up, that second, concentrate and think.. lol

Oh well, I bet I was in that dream of yours.. :P

3:50 pm  
Blogger lioness said...

You can wake up now. :D

4:50 pm  
Blogger keBo said...

You have to write them immediately, with all the vivid details that crop up. I dream, too -> http://lentille.blogspot.com/2005/12/sembri-cos-assonnata.html

7:29 pm  
Blogger Kevin said...

sometimes you wake up thinking of the dream but it evaporates right there before your very conciousness.. u know u've had a nice dream but can't remember a thing about it... i get these :(

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!