Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh those eyes.

"No", I shouted as I stormed off leaving her to cry in her bed. She's on punishment. Again.

I'm going to have to think of something new soon. This is getting old. As I get on with mopping up the mess, her screams seem like they could tear down the house. Of course, we have different kinds of crying.

Crying type1. "I hurt myself. Really. I did." This one may have a delayed reaction. She scruntches her nose and distorts her lips, bares her teeth and lets out this high pitched whinge that starts a couple of octaves higher than it finishes. This may stop for a while, and start again once mummy is looking at her.

Crying type2. "But I don't want to!!" She frowns and gives me the dirtiest look. Then puts on like this strained smile and moans throught it with her teeth clenched.

Crying type3. "Oh pity me!" First, the frustration. So screaming and squeeling kick off. Throw in a couple of threats.. "If you don't take me out of punishment right now, I'll throw your computer (toy) away!" then a few more frustration screams when I refuse to aknowledge her threats.. and after a while in comes the pity me cry.



She looks at me with those big blue teary eyes that could melt a rock. The corners of her mouth twist down.. and she cocks her head to one side.. "But I love you mummy, and I'm so so so sorry, I won't ever never do it again. Ever. I really won't. I promise!"

As I got up to her she hugs me.. almost like she's holding on to dear life. and as I lift her out of bed I get, "Now I've been a good girl. Can I have some chocolate?" *rolls eyes*

4 Comments:

Blogger DooDi said...

Lol, how adoreable :D!

5:47 pm  
Blogger lioness said...

hehe thanks. I wish I could say the same when I see something bad that she's done to the house. Like lipstick in the carpets or my mobile recharger in the kettle. :D

9:22 pm  
Blogger Tuxka said...

oh do you remember when she was waving back to 'me' while chatting on msn :D :D

she's lovely :)

11:33 pm  
Blogger Solidus said...

LoL! That is one sneaky child you got there.. :P

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!