Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Challenge me!!

Oh how I just love picking a fight! The adrenaline rush is better than sex. Ok. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. lol.

All I need is one small comment, one horrible look, one step out of that imaginary line of what's acceptable to say or do and the games begin! I could hit a guy without the least speck of fear. I wouldn't care that he's larger and stronger than me. My inner determination doesn't see the other person as anything but my equal. That's why it's better for me (read my health) to argue online. lol. At least I can switch my monitor off and cool down without ending up arrested for battery or missing an arm in St. Lukes Casualty Dept.

I could argue my way out of anything and if I can't, I won't bother trying.
Then you reach that point where it's like a sticking record. Always the same argument, always the same words, always the same route and always the same outcome. This is like missionary sex. Boring. (And no, it has nothing to do with Africa and poor hungry people, you stupid twat.)

An argument in itself, the adrenaline rush makes me so 'alive' and aware, so on edge and it feels like aviation fuel is pumping through my veins, not blood. I feel like I could knock someone off his feet with the swift darting of the tongue and then I would stand over him with my underpants over my trousers, hold my imaginary balls and laugh, "Mwuahahahahaha!" like some action hero.. no. Villain. I'd prefer to be the villain anytime! A villain who could win though, not those pussy villains who end up dead in Jean-Claude Van Crap films.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW weee,

My type of girl :)
Being the upper hand is way much better then the low life who cant defend him/her self...
Good to see that in a girl since there aint alot of them these days

2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post summink!

6:21 pm  
Blogger Solidus said...

God help Libyan people.. lol

8:45 am  
Blogger keBo said...

Maybe you studied the robin's (the bird) belligerent behaviour way too much!

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!