Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Playing tricks!!!

The weather is playing tricks on me. I felt, for a few days, that finally it was getting cooler. I had my hair done and suprisingly, I could stand it down on my shoulders. It stayed perfect, so perfect, it reminded me how long it had been since I didn't end up looking like a frizz ball before it even had a chance to cool down. Something that a hairbrush could get lost in.

But lo and behold, it's hot again! As sweat pours off me like a dripping tap, I sit here fuming that my blowdry hasn't lasted even 12 hours. Damn you, stoopid weather!!!

So now it's back to 'cool me down' showers and sitting under the A/C all day with my hair in a granny bun.

If only I could go to Alaska for summer... I seriously think I was made to live in a colder country. Or maybe in a fridge.

Now, where did I put that hairbrush?...

1 Comments:

Blogger IntI said...

hehe, me 2 feel da same way ' born 2 live in a cold place'

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!