Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

You will do as I say...




You are getting sleepy...
Your eyes are getting heavier...
And heavier...
And you are feeling a calm come over your body...
You are getting very sleepy...
You will do as I say...
You will come to my house 3 times a day and wash my dishes...
You will do my grocery shopping every other day...
You will buy me a new summer wardrobe on your credit card...
And 6 pairs of new shoes...
You will guard my pc when I am not using it...
You will get down on all fours and pant like a dog, because I don't have (or want)a real one...
You will pretend that I update my blog everyday and you will compliment me on those non existant entries...
You will kick my husband in the nuts when he annoys me...
You will make sure I take my daily dosage of zyprexa...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and when you're done with the fengerator, come on over to my house!

Aaaah, where would we be without our dreams...

:-P

8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!