Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged by Solidus.

What will happen to your e-mail when you die?

It will remain forever floating in cyber space. Or someone will forget to pay my isp and they'll deleted it all.



Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?

I don't give passwords out, I believe some things whould remain private no matter what.

Your famous nickname among your Friends?

Fengy, I guess.


Your age?

27


Your horoscope?

This is a silly question. I'm the lioness ain't I? *ahem*


Your qualifications?

I'm a hairstylist.


Your character "personality"?

Hmm, I think I talk way too much. I love to joke around and be a bit outrageous, but only around people I would feel comfortable doing that. I think I got a great sense of humour and a short temper. I'm moody. I could be having a "happy day" or an "I don't care" day, or a "get this shit outta my face, you moron" day. Luckily for Solidus, today is not the last example. LOL. Also, I like to take things seriously when they need to get done. I don't like muckin' about when I have deadlines and time limits. Sometimes I feel like I'm stronger in many ways than many women and many men. It must be my ego. I must have a man's ego. Nooooooooooooo!!!!


What travel means to you?

Tasting different food, talking different languages and seeing different customs.


Your time out of peak

huh?


What do you purchase?

Anything that needs buying.


Features taken from your dad

My hard headedness, my arrogance, my ego, my humour and my piss-taking side. My metabolism I guess too. Damn you dad! lol


Features taken from your mom

My tolerance, my femminism, my compassion, and basically the better side of me.


The most 6 things you hate

Being bossed about
People who feel sorry for themselves
Fingerprints on mirrors, glass, monitors, tv's..
Clothes left lying about
People who tease in an annoying way
People who insist on having the last word


The most 6 things you love

My kids. My life would seriously be half of what it is without them. They are a constant resource of joy.
My computer, because it feeds my internet addiction
My job, because it's what I love doing. It's like an energy inside me that is bursting at the seems
Chatting to people with a good sense of humor. It simply makes my day.
Chocolate. Unfotunately.
Chinese food. Triple unfortunately. lol


What job means to you

Speaking about my personal job, it's a time for play, for expressing myself, for doing something I love doing and getting paid for it. :D


What computer and internet mean to you

It's my library, my meeting place, my cinema, my punching bag (unluckily for a few).


You would like to pass this tag to:-

Kevin
Tuxka
Kebo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

27

You are OLD!!!

11:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent you the questionnaire duly filled via e-mail :)

11:56 am  
Blogger lioness said...

Red dragon... STFU!!!

lol

Thanks kebo :)

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!