Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

24



I'm so utterly and completely in love with.. erm .. I mean, addicted to this tv series called 24.

I missed the first 3 seasons because at a glance I thought they were these complecated cheaply made series... but later on, while I was surfing the net, the tv was left on and the programme started. I found myself turning every so often to see what's happening next and I got suckered in. Kiefer is just so damn sexy. And I don't usually like blondes. ?Yesterday I tried to watch a whole season in an evening.. and I got a thumping headache as a result. I'm just not used to that much action in one night.

Shit. That's just sounded completely wrong didn't it...

Oh well. YEY for Jack Bauer! :D He saves the day again!



Dang. Is that starship enterprise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!