Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pain in the...

Here it is. That rare, elusive post about something that happened in my real life. Get your popcorn...

So, it was Friday, the day I would go to my first ever "Parent's Day". The day I used to hate when I was a kid at school. But now, the day I was so eager to go to since it won't be about ME. lol.

As usual, I have to get everyone ready while the man lounges lazily on the sofa. It's 15 minutes before our appointment, and I'm angrily moaning at him to get a move on. He is ready in 5 minutes, grabs the youngest and heads for the car. Leaving me to get all the toddler paraphanelia. I put my shoes on on the stairs, turn round in a hurry and loose my footing. Thank God I didn't have the little one in my arms and that my daughter was a few stairs above me not below. As my foot bent under my weight, I heard a series of cracks and excruciating pain that reduced my to tears. The pain started easing with the immediate swelling (that pushes against the nerves) and I could limp a bit..

After the meeting with the teacher, I went to hospital to get it checked out. 3 hours upon arriving, I am still waiting to have an X-ray taken. Then, after having it taken and seen to by the doctor, she asks for my file to assess the "scar" on the bone I have from a previous injury years ago. 30 minutes later, no file has been delivered. I get fed up and tell the doc I'm going home... she asks me to stay a bit more, but I have decided. I'm leaving. She gave me her number to call back and get a reply on what they find.

Two hours later, I call, and the file hadn't been delivered yet! :O

I call back an hour after that, and they got my file, but half of it is missing.
:O
*falls over*
*gets up*
:O
*falls over again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!