Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Even big girls can shake it...

I'm an avid fan of bellydancing and one day, I'll quit trying to learn it by myself and take proper lessons. I've seen hours of belly dancing on youtube, but I think this girl takes the cake. You never see 'larger' girls dancing, but this girl proves she can do it and imo, better than many others I've seen that are half her size with nothing to shake. lol

And who said guys don't dance just as good? This may look a little weird, but appearantly, he's something of an Egyptian prodigy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Castelluca said...

ok the 1st vid was very nice..she's really good

but dude! the man..that was so wrong..so wrong! dammit XD

he could shake it alright..but it was horrible..i hated it! i couldn't go through the whole thing

umm, anyways..thanx? XD

12:24 am  
Blogger lioness said...

Hahahaha!

It is a little disturbing eh.. He's got great hips though. I'd love to have a 'girlfriend' like him who could teach me all his moves, before we go shopping for shoes n stuff. :D

12:27 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

lol... is he still alive..? it doesn't help showing off your gyrating hip movements on tv when he lives in societies who dont really like men dancing like women..

10:04 am  
Blogger Amjad said...

first vid is nice .. She got stuff to be shaken :-D

7:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many 'large' women know how to bellydance, really. Most of the egyptian dancers are 'large' now :P, since their stuff shake more..ehem, lol.

By the way, I can teach you how to dance! just come to Doha! lol

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!