Virtual Insanity

Recommendation: Over 18.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ahh finally..

Finally I have mustered the courage to write in here again. Anyone who knows me, know that I always start something and usually lose interest after a while. And I had lost it. So much so that posting here seemed very daunting..

But here I am. And today I shall rant on some of the events of today.

*Does everyone need to shout so loud when I'm coming out of that delicate moment between the state of sleep and the state of being awake?

*WHY does the butter finish when I'm in a hurry to make school lunches?

*Who's the genious that organises road works on major roads, slap bang in the middle of the morning rush hour?

*Who's that idiot that almost rammed my car?

*When is this song going to stop playing in my head?

*How can I make time stand still?

*Do my thoughts really need to haunt me so?

*How will I get through this weekend?

*Would have taking up drugs been an easier addiction to deal with?

*And lastly, how bored must I be to be writing in here again?

2 Comments:

Blogger AlAbeer said...

welcome back :)

You know, most of these questions are a daily bases to me :p

So far, i didn't find any answers, but will make sure to send you when i find some :)

keep us reading you :)

7:46 am  
Blogger Living Well in Muscat said...

Fengy!!! Am late! Well 1st of all nice to see a new entry! =D and happy 2008 to you and your family! xx

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!